NeuroData's deployment of open-source tools for supporting big data NeuroScience
For data hosted by these tools, see Open Connectome Project
For docs on using these tools and an overview of what they are, see our docs
- J. T. Vogelstein et al. A Community-Developed Open-Source Computational Ecosystem for Big Neuro Data. Nature Methods, 2018.
- D. Kleissas et al. The Block Object Storage Service (bossDB): A Cloud-Native Approach for Petascale Neuroscience Discovery. bioRxiv:217745, 2017.
- J. T. Vogelstein et al. To the Cloud! A Grassroots Proposal to Accelerate Brain Science Discovery. Neuron, 2016.
- R. Burns, J. T. Vogelstein and A. S. Szalay. From cosmos to connectomes: The evolution of data-intensive science. Neuron, 2014.
- R. Burns et al. The Open Connectome Project Data Cluster: Scalable Analysis and Vision for High-Throughput Neuroscience. Proceedings of the 25th International Conference on Scientific and Statistical Database Management, 2013.
- J. T. Vogelstein. Q&A: What is the Open Connectome Project? Neural Systems & Circuits, 2011.