To flourish together by extending and fusing statistical machine learning and big data science to address the most important brain science and mental health questions of our time.
Joshua Vogelstein Director
Randal Burns Co-Founder
Carey E. Priebe Faculty
Michael I. Miller Faculty
Misha Kazhdan Faculty
Jesse Leigh Patsolic Assistant Research Engineer
Youngser Park Associate Research Scientist
Ben Falk Software Engineer
Jesús Arroyo Postdoc
Meghana Madhyastha Postdoc
Disa Mhembere Graduate Student
Drishti Mannan Graduate Student
Eric W Bridgeford Graduate Student
Heather Gaddy Patsolic Graduate Student
Jaewon Chung Graduate Student
James Browne Graduate Student
Ben Pedigo Graduate Student
Vikram Chandrashekhar Graduate Student
- Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News: Best of the Web: Open Connectome Project
- Q&A: What is the Open Connectome Project?
- Johns Hopkins researchers want to use big data to chart the brain
- Best of the Web: Open Connectome Project
- Neural Systems and Circuits interview
- The Connectome blog interview
- Mapping the Mind
- Best Presentation Award HPDC, Mhembere et al. (2017).
- Nonparametric Statistics of the American Statistical Association Student Paper Award, Lee et al. (2017).
- F1000 Prime Recommended, Vogelstein et al. (2014).
- Spotlight, Neural Information Processing Systems (NIPS, 2013).
- Trainee Abstract Award, Organization for Human Brain Mapping (2011).
- Spotlight, Computational and Systems Neuroscience (CoSyNe, 2008).